Monday, November 30, 2009

New at myspace!!!!!! how do i find my screen name?!?

okay im new at myspace... my e-mail its xxpurplepolkadotpandaxx@yahoo.com i don't know how to find my screen name on myspace and i need help to do so anyways... HELP!!!!!!!!



New at myspace!!!!!! how do i find my screen name?!?

Edit profile (top of where you pic. is shown) %26gt; Name (on the bottom of where it says SEARCH) %26gt; and there just look for DISPLAY NAME.



New at myspace!!!!!! how do i find my screen name?!?

is this my space NO this is Yahoo ask my space its real easy chode



New at myspace!!!!!! how do i find my screen name?!?

Their really isnt a permanent screen name on myspace, u could always change it, well ur current screen name should be on the top of ur picture on myspace



New at myspace!!!!!! how do i find my screen name?!?

Umm, when you log in with your email, its called the name above your picture. Just to let you know. And this isn't MySpace

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk