Monday, November 30, 2009

Trademark a band name for myspace?

If I want to put my band music on Myspace, should I trademark my band name? I know to copyright my songs, but what about our actual band name?



Trademark a band name for myspace?

unless you are ok with spending a lot of money, i would not recommend a trademark. a cheaper method that will still give you considerable protection is to make the band name the same as your business name. A business name for both incorporated (preferred) and unincorporated organizations is handled at the state level for a small fee.



Trademark a band name for myspace?

NO, you don't have to do that just make a google or whatever you like search of your bands name and make sure no one else has a trademark on it you can have the same name but just check that theres not a signed band that does. OK



Cleo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk