Monday, November 30, 2009

A problem with who's on myspace tracker?

(Yes I know I am a horrible speller ......)



I got an account for a myspace tracker on who's on myspace.



IThe page that is giving me trouble looks like this.



Name ___________



Myspace URL ____________



Every time I put in my URL the "myspace URL above" turns red as if something is wrong and it will not take the address.



I tried both what my site told me was my URL and the actual website when I view it but neither worked.



Any suggestions ?



A problem with who's on myspace tracker?

Myspace has a blocker for that kind of code because it is against their rules to have tracker codes. Myspace blocks the code.



A problem with who's on myspace tracker?

idn



A problem with who's on myspace tracker?

All I can suggest is that you forget about Myspace.



A problem with who's on myspace tracker?

The myspace trackers are a hoax... I would love if they had them, but there is no somftware to ttell you who is loooking at you page.. We had recieved various messages from tom that they are not real. Hope that helps



A problem with who's on myspace tracker?

myspace dont work well



A problem with who's on myspace tracker?

I think the fact that there are trackers is BS. I think someone's pulling your leg, or trying to track you. I think it's a form of spam, otherwise everyone on myspace would have it. None of my friends have said, "you'll never believe who keeps looking at my page!"....I'd give up on the tracker....I think it's a hoax.



A problem with who's on myspace tracker?

you are typing it incorrectly or it cannot "verify" the site. Try adjusting the url, if it says its "http:\\www.myspace\what_a_waste_of_time...



try taking out the http:\\ part and keep clearing it out from left to right until it takes it. Sometimes with those sort of things it already has the http:\\www.websitename there so it just needs to know what the sub-page url is



A problem with who's on myspace tracker?

I think the smart thing to do is just forget about myspace trackers. They are more problems then the are worth. At least two of my friends have trackers on their page (grown women mind you) and they are so caught up with who's checking their pages all the time that it's ruining the fun.



A problem with who's on myspace tracker?

www.freewebs.com/spacetracker



use a real tracker instead of the fake one you have

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk