Monday, December 28, 2009

Be my myspace friend?<3?

Do you want to be my myspace friend? My name is Camille, I am 5'3", brown hair, and crazy blue eyes. go to www.myspace.com/camille_rae21 add me, and look at my pics. I love you all !! %26lt;3%26lt;3



P.S. I'm single ;)



Be my myspace friend?%26lt;3?

Come on don't be so open. You're practically asking for someone to take advantage of you. This is a place where a lot of adults are and you might just add one that isn't so interested in reading your bulletins.



But I added you and I'm not a stalker, so no worries.



Be my myspace friend?%26lt;3?

umm sure maybe. i dont want to seems mean but I wouldnt post yourself out on sites where anybody can find you and pose as a young person. it has happened to me. but just to be safe put your myspace on private. it will save you alot of trouble.



Be my myspace friend?%26lt;3?

Um...sweetie..you really need to be careful. I know people say that all the time, but I don't feel like myspace is a very safe site, so just be very careful. I say this because about a wek or 2 ago this girl that lives in a town near mine was kidnapped and killed by some guy that I guess was a friend of her's on myspace. They got the guy...but she is never coming back...I just wanted to make sure you are aware of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk