Friday, December 25, 2009

Hacking myspace?

ok just wondered how u can do this really, not for me to do, just how someone who doesn't know me or my e-mail address can find out my password and e-mail and sign into myspace. i know there r these progs an stuff but still. if they can hack myspace would they think of trying some of my other stuff like banks etc. don't have stuff on myspace sept my name, so i guess could be hard.



Hacking myspace?

Well, maybe they installed a keylogger or a trojan on a keyboard, you don't know that it's there but it send them everything you write to them.



Hacking myspace?

A trojan that sends logs via E-mail.



Hacking myspace?

this may be trojan.or some one got ur personal detail for hacking ur e-mail id ...,that is in way of Forget your ID or password,they gave to ur personal details

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk