Sunday, December 6, 2009

Myspace display name???!!?

My name is Kaleigh, but I go by Kle. I don't want to use my real name though. My middle name is Yalena, which I also go by sometimes. Any ideas for a name that's kind of a play-on of my middle name, without actually using it? Allusions to Meg %26amp; Dia, Young Love, or Paramore or something works too.



Myspace display name???!!?

myspace names are usually what someone is well known for...like spider girl, crazy ******, or something that just fits.



I am not sure about your spelling, but my daughter's name is Kaylee..we liked it because of its meaning. I think the way yours is spelled it mean "Flower from heaven". But I am not sure. So you could use



Heavens Flower



Falling flower



Yalena Flower



Yellow Yalena



Just try to use something that means something to you. I used my whole name...just cuz I set it up for friends and family to stay in touch and to share pics of my children.



Be creative...



Myspace display name???!!?

How about Klee or Lena? Yena, Yale or something cute or creative that has nothing to do with your name. I don't use my real name on myspace. I chose Mr. Kitty but myspace knows my name is John, and my myspace friends know it, t oo. Yalena is a Russian name, isn't? It sounds so pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk