Friday, December 25, 2009

Myspace Code....?

Does Anyone Know How To Get All The Titles and names on myspace to glow a certain color??? ive been looking for that for the longgestt!! o and how do u make ur picture flaot all over your page, over your background.. if anyone knows, please let me know...



Myspace Code....?

I may have these answers in my site below, under MySpace help



Myspace Code....?

Google "MySpace style sheets"



Myspace Code....?

You could go into any search engine and type in ' Myspace html codes'. It should come up with a good site. Go to the section you're looking for, and see if they have it. If not, then just go on to the next site. I promise it'll be there somewhere. I have a myspace that has all the letters animated as flames and the text is just bouncing around the website. I don't remember where I got them, I'm sorry, I just remember that I found them search Myspace html codes on Google.



You'll be able to find it. I hope the information is a big help to you. You can contact and find out more about me by clicking on my avatar. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk