Tuesday, December 29, 2009

How come I need to put someone's last name to add them on myspace and my friend does not?

My name is Mason. I have a registered account with Myspace.com. When I add people it ALWAYS asks me to put the other person's last name. Let me give you an example....



I have a friend name "Greg" that I want to add. I don't know "Greg's" last name. My friend also wants to add "Greg." So me and my friend go to add "Greg" I get the "Confirm Friend Add" Message as usual and so does my friend...



All my friend has to do is click "Add to Friends" but I have to also put in their email address or last name.



Please do not tell me "They have to set it that way" because I know that, but how come I can't add them and my friend can?



How come I need to put someone's last name to add them on myspace and my friend does not?

I'm not really sure why that is, because usually when one person has to confirm that they know a person, all the others have to as well. You're saying that you have to, but your friend doesn't. I haven't seen that before. That friend has to have something set in their privacy settings that are doing this.



In the meantime, you can still message them. Tell them to Add you as a friend.



good luck and hope this helps



How come I need to put someone's last name to add them on myspace and my friend does not?

"Greg" has it set that way, so random people can't add him.



Why don't you ask him what the last name is.



Or ask your friend.



lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk