Friday, December 25, 2009

How do i change the font of my display name on myspace by going into my layouts code?

I keep on changing it but it messes up my profile.Is this where im suppose to change it?i delete porkys then i put arial but it just distorts my profile.



.nametext { color:black; font-size:32px; text-align:center; background-color:; font-face:porky's;



How do i change the font of my display name on myspace by going into my layouts code?

%26lt;style type="text/css"%26gt;



span.nametext{



font-family:fontName;



}



%26lt;/style%26gt;



You should only change the font name to a Windows default font:



http://www.microsoft.com/typography/font...



If it's a font like Porky's, it won't show up for everyone else unless they have it downloaded too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk